Variable conicity in Nickel-Titanium (NiTi) files for the preparation of root canal during endodontic treatments. Suitable for all endodontic motor and contra-angles, working with alternative movement anti-clockwise and clockwise. Work through all the root canal.
- Standards, straight and/or wide enough canals
- Simplicity and speed: only one instrument is sufficient for all the canal preparation.
- Works on fine canals as well on curved
- Lift debris facility
- Instruments security:
- Respect the shape of the canals
- Weak risks of instrumental fractures
- Sterilisable at 134°C